As a benefit to our members, we provide multiple opportunities throughout the year to earn continuing education credits. Our breakfast meetings are typically held on the second Tuesday of each month, with some variation based on space and speaker availability.
They take place at The Buckhead Club at 3344 Peachtree Road NE, on the 26th floor in the heart of Buckhead with amazing views of the city and surrounding areas. These are highly informative and educational events that also provide members and guests the opportunity to engage and grown their network of industry and Construction Management professionals.
We hope to see you at our next meeting!
Millennials In Construction:
connecting with a new workforce & mindset
An increasing number of millennials are gravitating towards jobs in construction, an industry rich in tradition and established “ways of doing things”. How does this new generation fit in and incorporate new methodology into a traditional environment.
- Strategies to attract, retain and develop young workers
- How Technology is fueling Millennial interest in Construction Careers
- Technology Systems – Ipads, Tablets, Project Management Systems
- Common misconceptions about Millennials in the construction industry
- Build comprehensive human capital programs to engage workers
- Identify training and development strategies required to maximize performance and bridge generational gaps
- Skills to bridge the communication divide among varied generations
Thank you to our Event Champion, Demaurio Starks of GSFIC.