Join CMAA Nashville for a panel discussion exploring the ins and outs of permitting your local project. Topics will include recent changes, best practices, and common pitfalls to avoid.
- Diana Alarcon | Director for the Department of Transportation and Multimodal Infrastructure for Metropolitan Nashville Davidson County
- Joey Hargis | Metro Codes Zoning Administrator, Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County
- Steve Mishu | Assistant Director – Permits (Codes Administration), Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County
- Tasha Qualls | Sales Development Representative, SAFEbuilt
- Chandler Walker | Senior Design Engineer, The Catalyst Design Group
Moderator: Jim Hollis | Senior Project Manager, Regional Hospitality Lead, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
$45.00 | Members
$60.00 | Non-Member
Registration includes two drink tickets and light appetizers.
NASHVILLE FOUNDING SPONSORS