Lunch & Learn Series
As a benefit to our members, we provide them with opportunities throughout the year to earn continuing education credits. Our Lunch & Learn Meetings take place in the 999 Peachtree Street Building – 5th Floor Conference Center in the heart of Midtown. These are low key events and provide members and guests the opportunity to learn from the most competent sources for professional education and training related to the Construction Management profession.
A sample of the presentations previously offered include:
- What You Need to Know about Energy Modeling and Commissioning
- The Basics of Precast Concrete
- Building Controls
- IBC 2006 Special Inspections
- Prevailing Wage Law – Compliance and Critical Updates
- BIM Demonstration
- Preparing and Analyzing Cost Loaded Schedules
All proceeds go towards funding the annual scholarships at our awards banquet in June.